Looking for a Plumber in the Birmingham and Surrounding Areas?
Latta Plumbing provides a full range of plumbing services throughout the greater Vestavia area.
Latta Plumbing: Your Vestavia Plumbing Experts
Looking for a trustworthy plumbing contractor in the Vestavia area? Call us today at (205) 631-6445 and speak to one of our friendly customer service experts.
We offer Vestavia residents many useful plumbing services that can help keep your home’s plumbing system in top conditions.
Many residents use the services because we offer knowledgeable solutions and instructions on how to keep your home’s plumbing flowing smoothly.
- Have been in business since 1981.
- Are accredited members of the BBB.
- Guarantee your satisfaction with our services.
- Provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Are a locally owned and operated company.
Can I Prevent Drain Clogs?
The easiest way to keep drain clogs from happening in your home is to use our high-quality and affordable drain maintenance services, designed to help you remove unwanted debris quickly. You can trust us to help you maintain your home’s drains because our plumbing technicians have all the training and tools needed.
What Should I Consider When Choosing a Water Heater?
There are several things that you should consider when you choose a water heater for your home. Some of these things include:
– The type of heating element that is used to heat water.
– The size and shape of the water heater.
– The amount of energy the water heater uses to heat water.
– The water storage options that are offered by tankless water heaters and conventional water heater tanks.
Moreover, be sure to compare the Energy Star® ratings that are included with most modern water heaters to determine which hot water heaters offer the best energy efficiency options.
What Constitutes as a Plumbing Emergency?
A plumbing emergency is any plumbing problem that requires immediate attention from a trained plumber to resolve correctly. Some of the most common plumbing problems that can be considered plumbing emergencies include:
– Busted and frozen pipes that are impossible to fix on your own.
– Plumbing leaks that cause water to quickly escape from bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
– Clogged drains and toilets that stay clogged after using normal clog removal methods.
Other plumbing emergencies include gas leaks that require immediate assistance to resolve successfully.
If you're looking for a plumber for your home or business in the Birmingham AL or surrounding area give us a call at (205) 631-6445 and we’ll get you fixed up. We get the job done right the first time - every time!