Have a plumbing need?
Latta Plumbing provides a full range of plumbing services throughout the greater Cahaba Heights area.
Your Cahaba Heights Plumbing Experts
Latta Plumbing is able to handle just about any plumbing issue that you may have. We are committed to providing excellent service for all of our clients. Many customers have a number of questions that they ask us about plumbing problems, and we make sure to leave none unanswered because we thoroughly believe that an informed customer makes better decisions. Take a look at what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews.
- Have been in business since 1981.
- Are accredited members of the BBB.
- Guarantee your satisfaction with our services.
- Provide upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Are a locally owned and operated company.
Can I Keep Drain Clogs from Happening?
You can do several things to prevent your drains from getting clogged. One of the most important things you can do is to be weary of what you pour down the drain. Grease is an example of something that should never go down a drain, this is because it will harden inside and disrupt the flow of other objects.
You should also avoid pouring chemical cleaners down your drain. These can be harmful to your health and cause erosion in your pipes. It is a good idea to use hot water as a pipe cleaner, but ultimately, an annual drain inspection will keep your drainage in top conditions.
What Should I Consider When Choosing a Water Heater?
It is important to note that there are several different types of water heaters. There are conventional storage water heaters, tankless water heaters, solar water heaters, heat pump water heaters and tankless coil water heaters.
– Conventional storage water heaters have a storage tank of hot water.
– Tankless water heaters directly heat water and do not require the use of a storage tank.
– Solar water heaters provide your home with hot water using the sun’s energy.
– Heat pump water heaters transfer heat from one location to another.
– Tankless coil water heaters use the space heating system inside of the home in order to provide hot water.
The space inside of your home is one of the things that you need to take into consideration when choosing a water heater. You will also need to consider the cost and energy efficiency of the unit. At Latta Plumbing, we can help you select the right water heater for your home.
What Constitutes as a Plumbing Emergency?
Most people will have to deal with a plumbing emergency at some point in their lives. Any type of plumbing problem that has to be resolved right away can be considered a plumbing emergency. Frozen pipes, an overflowing toilet, sewage backflow and gas leaks are examples of plumbing emergencies.
Plumbing emergencies are not only an inconvenience, but they can also be a health threat. If you experience a plumbing emergency, you should contact Latta Plumbing right away.
For any of your plumbing problems contact us at (205) 631-6445, we will find immediate and effective solutions.